Aruba has announced to following tax relief measures, which will be applicable for the months of April, May, and June of 2020 as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- an extension of time for the payment of specific monthly taxes due in the months April, May and June and solely for tourism-related sectors;
- a waiver for employers’ social security contributions relating to occupational disability insurance and national survivor benefits insurance (AOV/AWW) for tourism-related sectors;
- an extension of time to file the 2019 corporate income tax return, which was originally due 31 May 2020, and is now due 30 November 2020;
- an extension of time for payment on payment arrangements;
- waiver of certain penalties and interest;
- flexibility on payment plans;
- discounts on lump-sum payment of outstanding tax debts;
- an expansion of the beneficial policy on individual income taxation of dividends to dividend received from solely local capital entities to foreign-based capital entities; and
- no execution of seizures.
Click here to learn more.