HLB Poland member firms pride themselves on their commercial expertise and experience. The firms have developed specialist knowledge of key sectors of the Polish economy by working very closely with their clients over a number of years. Assignments have ranged from providing a full range of accounting, auditing, payroll, HR, along with advisory, tax and financial services, complimented with a fully developed and a sophisticated range of technical IT solutions. This has given our members valuable insight into these areas and the challenges and opportunities that have and will present themselves.
Inspired to work together
HLB is a tailored network where member firms know and collaborate with each other. The Polish member firms created the HLB Poland Alliance to strengthen both the HLB network in Poland and to nurture greater ties between Polish firms, so we can work together as active contributors in HLB. The Polish firms are all energetic proactive firms who share a common goal of delivering exceptional services to domestic and international clients.
Inspired for quality
All HLB Poland members adhere to the highest domestic and international quality standards. We can count ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 as accreditations that are held by at least one of our member firms. Each firm’s HLB contact partner is committed to responding to HLB queries upon receipt and meeting the deadlines and standards expected by HLB. All firms are regulated and adhere to the Polish Accounting Standards, National Chamber of Statutory Auditors or Commercial Companies Code.
Sectors + Assignments
Between them the HLB Poland member firms we offer a diverse range of expertise and experience with clients from all corners of Poland, and overseas. They have particular strengths and expertise working on assignments in the following sectors:
- Sectors: Wind & Renewable energy, Leisure & Tourism, Retail, Private Healthcare, Food & Agricultural business, International Property Investment, Family-owned businesses, Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Security, General Manufacturing, Pharmacy, Medical Practitioners, Solicitors, Professional Bodies, Education and Construction.
- Assurance: IFRS Compliance Reviews, Statutory audit,
- Tax: Domiciliation in Poland, Outsourcing & payroll, Withholding tax, Double taxation agreements, International tax planning, VAT, EIIS,
- Insolvency: Restructuring, Reorganisation, Receiverships – fixed charge and floating charge, receiver/manager appointments, Liquidations – MVLs, CVL’s, Court appointed,
- Advisory: Debt restructuring, Due diligence, Corporate finance, Bank negotiations, M&A, Financing, Refinancing.
The quality of HLB Poland services will continually stay an integral part of our effective operations.
Quality means for HLB Poland meeting our clients’ needs in the best possible way. Meaning that quality constitutes an important principle for clients using any of our services. Acting, keeping quality in mind means also for us using valuable resources in an efficient and skilful way. All employees of HLB Poland are obliged and have a right to strive to eliminate circumstances hindering the provision of high quality services. The Forum of Firms is an association of 23 international networks of accounting firms performing audits of financial statements used across borders. The Forum is part of IFAC.
So as to meet our client’s requirements, we have set the following goals:
- rendering services for local and international business entities, along with private entities in a professional way,
- dealing with clients’ matters, in terms of the specifics laid down by legal regulations,
- carrying out work tasks in line with best will and knowledge, in a diligent way, with due care,
- taking on employees with high professional and social competences, co-operation skills and impeccable manners,
- establishing and maintaining relationships with a client on a partnership basis by agreeing on the scope of services in a joined up way, thus meeting individual needs of each and every client.
HLB Poland hereby commit ourselves to continuous improvement and have set the following targets, so we can achieve this:
- providing training for our professional personnel,
- investing time and sources in continuous professional development of our specialists,
- applying current knowledge of interpretation and regulations of all services that HLB Poland provide,
- continuous access to information and short reaction time at each inquiry from the client,
- assigning an individual employee and his/her deputies responsible for providing services to a given client, the employee being a consultant, keeping in touch with the client at the same time,
- observing professional ethics, in particular keeping acquired information confidential,
- taking the clients’ expectations into consideration while planning quality improvement,
- assessing efficiency and effectiveness of our policies, along with our quality goals on a regular basis,
- engaging the management in creating conditions for improvement of carried out activities,
- enabling our international clients’, as well as their parent companies, operating around the world, to dispel uncertainties concerning business activity in Poland, by providing services in English, German and Polish languages, in an effective and high level manner,
- within our alliance we have memberships in the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the British Polish Chamber of Commerce (BPCC), and the Polish Swiss Chamber of Industry and Commerce, as well due to participation in local and international industry fairs, and business meetings HLB Poland has the opportunity to gain experience and broaden our horizons in relations with international enterprises. This enables HLB Poland to gain new co-operation possibilities, thus providing our clients’ with a comprehensive service.
Efficient organisation and modern management methods provide the framework necessary to achieve it
Our understanding of quality, quality awareness, as well as HLB Poland’s employees’ attitude lead to the satisfaction of our clients, and permanent success of our company at the same time. Continuous quality improvement enables us to reduce costs in an effective way, and constitutes a major factor in resources protection.
Based on the framework of this policy, HLB Poland establishes annually detailed quality operational targets. Since the quality of the services provided by HLB Poland is extremely important for the alliance’s future, supporting quality goals is a basic obligation of each employee.
The Forum of Firms
HLB Poland member firms follow and are committed to HLB high standards within a world-wide practice of auditing in the interest of users of profession’s services. As such, HLB is a proud member of: The Forum of Firms. The Forum of Firms is an association of 23 international networks of accounting firms performing audits of financial statements used across borders. The Forum is part of IFAC.
Members voluntarily agree to meet quality requirements such as:
- Maintain appropriate quality control standards in accordance with International Standards on Quality Control issued by the IAASB in addition to relevant national quality control standards and conduct regular globally co-ordinated internal quality assurance reviews;
- Have policies and methodologies for the conduct of transnational audits based on ISAs;
- Have policies and methodologies which conform to the IFAC Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and national codes of ethics.