If you are looking to invest in Europe, look no further than Poland…
Find out in this latest report, a complete overview of the Polish market.
Click the link to download the research paper – http://securities.bnpparibas.com/insights/poland-market-snapshot.html
(Source: BNP PARIBAS)
Poland Market Insights
- Consumer demand, local investments (financed by the EU) and consumer optimism remain the main factors conducive to economic growth in Poland.
- Interest rates remain unchanged. The Monetary Policy Council does not foresee any increases in the coming months (the reference rate is currently at 1.5%).
- The Consumer Price Index is forecast to reach 1.8% by the end of Q2 2017, which will be an increase of 2.7 p.p. in comparison with Q2 2016 (-0.9%).
- At the end of Q2 2017, the unemployment rate had fallen to a record low of 4.7%, which is a decrease by 1.7 p.p. in comparison with the corresponding period in 2016 (9.1%). It is the lowest level in 26 years.
- According to data from April 2017, average employment in the enterprise sector remains at a rate of almost 6 million (an increase of 4.6% year-on-year). The average gross monthly salary in this sector has risen to PLN 4,508.08, an increase of approximately PLN 270.00 compared to Q2 2016.
- In the coming quarters of 2017, it seems that GDP growth rate will remain at 4%.
- Analysts from BZ WBK predict that CPI will remain at approximately 1.8% in Poland at the end of 2017.
- According to labour markets research data, the unemployment rate will continue to decline and it is estimated that it will reach 7% by the end of 2017.
(Sources: Central Statistical Office / Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy)
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact getsix®.
To find out more information please visit https://getsix.eu