We inform about the extension of the deadline for submitting the information on transfer pricing.
By virtue of the Anti-Crisis Shield 4.0 the submission deadlines concerning transfer pricing have been extended.
- for submitting the information on transfer pricing and
- for submitting statement on preparation of local transfer pricing documentation:
- to 31 December 2020 – if this period (as defined in the income tax and the corporate tax act) expires between 31 March 2020 and 30 September 2020,
- by 3 months – if this period (as defined in the income tax and the corporate tax act) expires between 1 October 2020 and 31 January 2021.
- for attaching group transfer pricing documentation to the local transfer pricing documentation:
- until the end of the third month counting from the day following the day on which the extended deadline for submitting statement on preparation of local transfer pricing documentation has expired.
If you have any further questions or require additional information, please contact your business relationship person or use the enquiry form on the getsix® website.
This circular is non-binding information and serves for general information purposes. The information provided does not constitute legal, tax or management advice and does not replace individual advice. Despite careful processing, all information in this circular is provided without any guarantee for the accuracy, up-to-date nature or completeness of the information. The information in this circular is not suitable as the sole basis for action and cannot replace actual advice in individual cases. The liability of the authors or getsix® are excluded. We kindly ask you to contact us directly for a binding consultation if required. The content of this circular is the intellectual property of getsix® or its partner companies and is protected by copyright. Users of this information may download, print and copy the contents of the circular exclusively for their own purposes.